From: Al Barsa [mailto:barsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 9:34 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Max Spool files

A new sysval value was added in V5R1, QMAXSPLF.  The default is 9999.
The maximum value per job is 999,999.

Caution, based on source and a number of other factors, the total number
of maximum spooled files on a system ranges between 1.2M to 3.6M.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.  If you have
delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose
or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission.  We have taken
precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses.