Frankly, I didnt' have a hard time with it either from an attendee side,
BUT, I can and do relate to my fellow attendees concerns on how agressive
the pan handlers can be, and I also can agree with their concerns about
being mugged right accross the street from the convention center.
Further, the Balti convention center was REALLY expensive....   But, on
the other hand, you could stay litterally accross the street from the
convention center for $60/night...

So, now we've replaced the $60/night with $200/night.  Something just
doesnt' compute here...and that's why I question the executive
decisions...