I find 2 members in the QATMHINSTC file in Library QHTTPSVR. We
just upgraded to V5R2 Sunday. I can find no member called ADMIN.

Mbr : APACHEDFT
  Instance Data
  -apache -d /www/apachedft -f conf/httpd.conf -AutoStartN

Mbr : DEFAULT
  Instance Data
  -r /QSYS.LIB/QUSRSYS.LIB/QATMHTTPC.FILE/CONFIG.MBR

HTH,
Terry