Only with the following new box's.
iSeries Education Entitlements associated with iSeries Enterprise Edition
Systems in 2003

In 2003, IBM eServer iSeries introduced new highly integrated and reliable
Multiplatform server models of the product line. Included in selected models
of the new product line (IBM iSeries systems 825, 870 and 890 with the
Enterprise Feature Package) are valuable education entitlements* for you.

The entitlements provide you with vouchers that can be used for tuition for
selected HOT iSeries classes designed to help maximize the usefulness of
your new systems.

The eligible courses are:

     S6229 - iSeries System Operator Workshop
     S6226 - Linux on iSeries
     S6225 - Implementing Windows Server on iSeries
     S6585 - WebEnabling 5250 Applications using the IBM WebFacing
     Tool
     S6289 - Getting Started with WebSphere on iSeries

Or if you choose, use the vouchers to cover your registration fee, free of
charge, to one of the IBM iSeries Technical Conferences. The Spring
conference will be held June 23-27, 2003, at the Hilton Resort in Las Vegas,
NV. The Fall conference will be held October 13-17, 2003, at the
Renaissance Hotel/Resort in Orlando, FL.