No idea on $.  I actually clicked on the Order Now.  This went to a
general site for Passport Advantage, of which we happily shell out money
to be a member of.  However, I can't find this.  I think IBM has an
aversion to money.  Oh well, I was trying to get it for free anyway, since
the article I read said you should be able to get it that way if your
iSeries is running iSeries Access.

I've contacted:
- business partner
- article author
- Content Director of magazine
- this list
- IBMer speaking at our user group tonight on new announcements.

Hopefully I'll hear something.

The article is one of those magazines that requires a password  "iSeries
400 Experts Journal".  And their table of contents has the following
paragraph:
"Warning:  Copyright violations will be prosecuted.  iSeries 400 Experts
Journal shares 50% of the net proceeds of settlements of jury awards with
individuals who provide essential evidence of illegal photocopying or
electronic redistribution.  To report violations contact..."

Benjamin Franklin

Mark Allen <mallen@xxxxxxxx>
05/13/2003 11:34 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion