Shannon

I don't know either of you personally. I appreciate the input you both give to this list and the AS/400-iSeries community.

As you say below, email is a difficult way to express humor. This exchange began to look mean when you used the phrase "self-serving" in re Brad's comments. It started to look like a very personal animosity.

I am glad it is not so; I am also glad you have put a halt to this. Yet, even in this post, I am uncomfortable with things like "good kid" and "a bit opinionated" - please, these are loaded expressions and do not help your case, IMO.

I send this in a personal post, not to the group. And only to give you my considered reaction to some of what I read.

Wishing you all good things and much thanks

Vern