Since we do not have Performance Tools (and even if we did, I don't know how to
use them), I am
unable to chart that path.

However, in my seat of the pants observation, on a fairly static system, with
enough data that
should bear out any performance differences, there was none, nada, blotto,
zilch.

I even tried SETOBJACC on the file, and there was no discernable difference
using that, either.

- Dan