>From: Joe Pluta [mailto:joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>Anyway, as you have alluded to, I'm more than likely
>arguing way over my head.

No offense meant, hope none was taken. I too am at the edge of my
knowledge-base here.

As you saym this is ndeed a good place to move on (or at least let the
IBMers continue the fight -- I'd LOVE to see that thread. <G>)

-Walden

PS. Care to discuss Java vs. .NET? <DUCKS>

Walden H Leverich III
President
Tech Software
(516) 627-3800 x11