Rob,

I can't speak for what might have been on IBM's site at some point in the
past.  Generally speaking, until there is an announcement, it doesn't
exist and won't be discussed by IBM on their web site.  The announcement
was Hardware Withdrawal 903-011 on January 24.

That aside, I do agree that IBM is doing a better and more organized job
of providing planning information.  I think that they slipped up on this
by providing such short notice.

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse