I am trying to setup our user profiles so that we can run multiple applications
on one partition.  I need to make all the user profiles generic when they log
in and then set them up for the application that they select. The problem is
with the group profiles, one of our applications requires that all objects that
get created have a specific owner. Which is the group profile for all users in
that application. This is done with the OWNER option in the user profile being
set to *GRPPRF.

I have figured out how to dynamically set the group profile when the user logs
in,  they select the application they want and then the group is set by the
QSYSETEGID API.  I am unable to figure out how to make sure that any object
that gets created has the appropriate owner without changing every program the
creates a object.   Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks

Chris

This email transmission and any documents, files or previous

email messages attached to it may contain information that is

confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended

printing, distributing or use of this transmission is strictly

prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,

please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return

email and delete the original transmission and its attachments

without reading or saving in any manner.

The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society.