Ditto! Ditto! Ditto!

Shannon, even though I "know" you through here and the MC stuff, I would still
be wary of giving
real information.  An absolute minimum, in my book, is to post your privacy
policy with regards to
the information you are gathering.  I haven't been to your web site, so I don't
know what you have
there.  If there's no rock-solid promise of keeping my info strictly in your
secure hands, I
probably won't be divulging much info.

- Dan