Richard,

this was asked a couple of weeks ago, too.

On a command you can indicate a production library (second or third page after
prompting).
Each job can only have maximum two production libraries in the list, but they
can swap.
Production libraries are not passed to a submitted job (really a shame).

Production libraries are only in your list when needed. Depends on the command
started: PDM and SQL add QPDA to the list.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler