Use OpsNav (Servers, TCPIP, SMTP, Properties, Relay Restrictions) and
check the settings.  I found migrating to V5 that it did correctly move
the entries over from the QTMSADRLST file to the Address Relay List when
the V4 to V5 upgrade was run, BUT the button that tells it to "Accept
relay messages from only the address relay list"  does NOT get checked ! I
complained to IBM about this - I suggest everyone who upgrades to V5 and
finds the same problem also complain.

Note also the other SMTP properties, Connection Restrictions, Filters.

...Neil

"John Ross" <jross-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2003/03/22 11:25
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion