Real simple program

Reads a file (with 890 records) containing phone #'s

Using phone # + another key field (sequence # set to 9999) do a setgt on
Charge detail field

Do a read Prior, increment sequence field by 1, populate detail fields
and write a record.

I am only getting about 85 records in my output file

I put the program in debug and SAW it do a write with phone # 7064562000
(and 2005 etc.)

When I look in the file it is writing too my first record is 7064562036

WHAT the HECK am I missing???