Jim, I see nothing for doing this. I've no love for OpsNav when it comes to configuration stuff - awfully slow - much faster to write a command that creates a new user based on some categories.

I recommend a command that has a name and Ip address for input, that uses a standard set of values for all the other parameters on the CRTDEVPRT. You should be able to use the PJL thing on a *LAN device class - prompt the command and see what you get.

I normally use OpsNav only when I have no other choice. There are a few things that it can do that I find helpful, but most config stuff is not in that camp.

BTW, the WDSC interface has the ability to create custom commands, promptable, that could be useful.

HTH

Vern