Excellent point.  I strolled around the Expo at COMMON on Tuesday, (could
only afford a free expo pass this year).  And it was amazing how many
magazines there are for the iSeries market.

Benjamin Franklin

"Hall, Philip" <phall@xxxxxxxx>
03/11/2003 05:18 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion