For list history, here's how I got 'em working again:

CFGTCP
20. Configure TCP/IP applications
12. Configure SMTP
1. Work with system alias table
Added an entry for DISTLIST (each of our distribution lists use that):
1   *ANY   DISTLIST
   SMTP user id    leave blank
   SMTP domain   mydomain.com

ENDMSF
ENDTCPSVR *SMTP
STRMSF *RESET
STRTCPSVR *SMTP

Sent an email to each of our distribution lists, bingo - they work again.

"Tom Hightower" <tomh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:b3j1n5$vjd$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx