Folks,

I want to remove a Universal Connection (the P-T-P dial) and go back to the
old school of dialing the normal numbers the normal way for auto problem
reporting and whatnot.

I went in OpsNav/Network/Remote Access/Originator and deleted the config for
it in there, did the CALL QESPHONE and updated the numbers, and now when I
do a SNDSRVRQS *TEST it bombs out on me because the PPP connection isn't
there (because I deleted it).

What's the best way to clear this thing's mind and get back to the tried and
true way of doing this?  Thanks in advance.

ps - the reason why is b/c of security requirements and the sysval
QRETSVRSEC.  It's set to 0 and has to stay that way, and the UC wizard won't
work w/o it at 1.  So no answers of "Well DUH!  Just change the sysval..."
Ok?  Thanks.  =)

Justin C. Haase