Kirk,

I had the delete using OPS NAV down.

The part about deleting the files in the IFS gave me some more variations to search on and I found KB 28181617 and it listed the 4 files to delete as Question #2. Naturally after that I got another error at the start that matched Question #1 which wanted the defective PTF deleted (but of course it turned out to be Perm applied) and listed a PTF to get, that turned out to be superseded by SI06973. Without ECS I couldn't get the PTF directly (except by setting up IPTF) but fortunately I had another customer that had the PTF (must have been on a CUME) that I could copy from and FTP over. Everything works now and the latest CUMEs and Groups are on order.

Thanks.

Roger Vicker, CCP