After messing around with my system to get the help in Code to work, I now find
that InfoCenter's (5.2) navigator frame no longer displays.  The left frame is
just white, if I sweep the cursor across it, it remains white.  I do notice
that if I try to resize that frame, the navigation options then show for just a
moment - so they're there somewhere.

I have tried totally uninstalling and reinstalling - and - I have downloaded
the updates, no improvement.  I am using IE 6 SP1.  Also no longer working is
the search function, it consistently shows me the page for the instructions on
building the search index - even though I have run that option (again).

Anyone else seen this behavior?

Bill