Vern - I've got the AFP Compatibility Fonts installed, but can't find any
docs (in Info Center) to indicate a "font id" (to use instead of font 19).
I did find several appendices with lists of fonts, but not the one i needed.

I'm not sure what a "outline" font is?
My experience with this is in DDS print file, specifying
things like this:   A    ADDRES  40A  10   FONT(19 (*POINTSIZE 8))
(except pointsize does not work if not a typographic font)
jim

<vhamberg@centerfieldtechnology.com> wrote.