From: DeLong, Eric [mailto:EDeLong@Sallybeauty.com]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 5:04 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: UPS setup

Mike, it looks like a span of .00019 seconds.  IIRC, those messages you
posted are not from the UPS at all, but rather come from the power supply.
It reported a transitory spike on the incoming utility power.  This sounds
normal, if indeed the utility power was cut off.  Switching to battery would
probably register as a spike.

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Project Manager (BSG)