Srini,

To start with I wish to inform you I am a vendor and we sell a range of
modules to assist with automated testing of applications.

There are a number of options where our products can assist you.

1) You can extract and protect some test data and then "warp" the dates you
wish to test back and forth in time.
2) You can input variable data within a test script from a file or an
spreadsheet during the running of the script.

Both of these options can be run interactively or in batch and if you are
combining your testing with a Change Management tool we have users exits
which allow you to use API calls to automatically test a program or
application prior to promotion within the CM tool - all while you are out or
working on something else!

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Regards

Jamie Coles
Original Software
Phone: +44 (0)1256 338666
jcoles@origsoft.com

www.origsoft.com
Leading providers of productivity solutions for iSeries and the Web
Original Software does not accept responsibility for changes made to this
message
after it was sent. This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individuals or entity to whom they are
addressed