   Rick,

   This is awesome stuff, isn't it? I'm working on a project he= re at a
   client where we're doing the exact same stuff,

   plus I'm conv= erting to SEQUEL reports all of the JDE sales analysis
   reports that somebod= y has to remember to

   run, and automating them to run each night in t= he scheduler. They are
   converted to PDF by SEQUEL and emailed to

   the= recipients.

   "Rick Rauterkus" <ricker= @simmonsjp.com>
   Sent by: midrange-l-bounces= @midrange.com
   01/24/2003 08:58 AM CST
   <F= ONT SIZE=2>Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion