The combination of bouncing in and out of /free and the c/Exec SQL, c+ ,
c/End-Exec is kludgy and annoying. I'll admit it isn't pretty but it does
work...
Joel
/free
// A bunch of free code snipped...
if AXTYPE = 'R';
/end-free
c/Exec SQL
c+ Select XCLIENT,
c+ XLOCAL,
c+ XPACKAGE,
c+ XPACKTYPE,
c+ XBEGDATE,
c+ XENDDATE,
c+ XTYPE
c+ Into :sqlClient,
c+ :sqlLocal,
c+ :sqlPackage,
c+ :sqlPackType,
c+ :sqlBegDate,
c+ :sqlEndDate,

- Ignored:
c+ :sqlXType
c+ From VMLOCAXES2
c+ Where XCLIENT = :clientId and XPACKAGE = :AXLOC
c+
c/End-Exec
/free
elseif AXTYPE = 'I';
/end-free
c/Exec SQL
c+ Select XCLIENT,
c+ XLOCAL,
c+ XPACKAGE,
c+ XPACKTYPE,
c+ XBEGDATE,
c+ XENDDATE,
c+ XTYPE
c+ Into :sqlClient,
c+ :sqlLocal,
c+ :sqlPackage,
c+ :sqlPackType,
c+ :sqlBegDate,
c+ :sqlEndDate,
c+ :sqlXType
c+ From VMLOCAXES2
c+ Where XCLIENT = :clientId and XLOCAL = :AXLOC
c/End-Exec

/free
endif;

if SQLStt = '00000';
// more stuff snipped
if AXTYPE = 'R';
/end-free
c/Exec SQL
c+ Update VMLOCAXES2
c+ Set XBEGDATE = :sqlBegDate,
c+ XENDDATE = :sqlEndDate,
c+ XTYPE = :sqlXType
c+ Where XCLIENT = :clientId and XPACKAGE = :AXLOC
c/End-Exec
/free
elseif AXTYPE = 'I';
/end-free
c/Exec SQL
c+ Update VMLOCAXES2
c+ Set XBEGDATE = :sqlBegDate,
c+ XENDDATE = :sqlEndDate,
c+ XTYPE = :sqlXType
c+ Where XCLIENT = :clientId and XLOCAL = :AXLOC
c/End-Exec
/free
endif;
sqlErrorCode = SQLCOD ;