>Has anybody been successful in getting the /FREE directive to work with
>embedded SQL?
>Pete Hall

I don't think it works with the Precompilier

John

"Of all the enemies to public liberty war is, perhaps, the most to be
dreaded because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is
the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes. And armies, and
debts, and taxes are the known instruments for bringing the many under the
domination of the few. In war, too, the discretionary power of the
Executive is extended. Its influence in dealing out offices, honors, and
emoluments is multiplied; and all the means of seducing the minds, are
added to those of subduing the force of the people. The same malignant
aspect in republicanism may be traced in the inequality of fortunes, and
the opportunities of fraud, growing out of a state of war . . . and in the
degeneracy of manners and morals, engendered by both. No nation could
preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare."

James Madison, April 20, 1795
http://www.hermes-press.com/brainwash1.htm