Alrightie.  I'm ready to start.  I think.

Here's what I found in the upgrade package:

1. OS disks: I_BASE_01, L_2924_01/02, B_2924_01-05
2. PTF disks: C2134510_01-03
3. Four separate plastic bags with single disks:
   A. 5722AC3 Crypto Acc Prov 128-bit
   B. 5722CE3 Client Encryption 128-bit
   C. 5722CR1 Cryptographic Support
   D. 5722XW1 Client Access Family
4. Five other plastic bags with no disks
   A. 5722QU1 Query
   B. 5722ST1 DB2 and SQL Dev Kit
   C. 5722PT1 Performance Tools
   D. 5722SS1 Base Pubs Kit
   E. 5722SS1 Operating System 400
5. Separate loose disks:
   A. iSeries Installation Estimation
      PTFs for V4R4 and V4R5 (?)
   B. iSeries Operations Console Update
   C. iSeries 400 Setup and Operations
6. Finally, WDS/400
   It's an empty packing bag, but there's a set of
   disks for Development Studio Client

I also got one big black and reddish striped envelope with a bunch of
software keys, and a smaller black and red striped envelope with a bunch of
license agreements.  There's also a getting started guide.

I think I'm ready, but a couple of things bother me.

1. C2134510?  Isn't that like, May of 2002?  I guess I should immediately
order more PTFs, eh?  And group PTFs, too, right?  And maybe have them on
hand BEFORE I begin the upgrade?

2. I don't use Operations Console.  My machine thinks it does.  It always
gives me an A900 error while its running, because it's just not happy with
my dumb terminal console.  Could this cause a problem during upgrade?

The empty bags scare me a little, and I don't like the age of the PTFs.
Other than that, I look ready to roll.  Comments?

Joe