Thanks, this is an old rant (pre-1999) on my part. I've spoken with various IBMers about it, even some that I believe have some real connection with OpsNav development. It has always seemed an example of the disconnect I saw between what were the really good operational features of the "Work with..." interface and various Windows developers. But, as I said, these developers didn't even follow Microsoft's good concepts. Oy!

Latah!

Vern