From: Art Tostaine, Jr. [mailto:art@link400.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 7:05 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: Problem with *ADMIN HTTP Server on V5R1

I've been having problems getting SSL configured.  I've tried a bunch of
things, then I couldn't connect to the *ADMIN server anymore.

Since I'm so smart, I decided that deleting the SSL files DEFAULT.*
would help.

Well now the *ADMIN Server abends, saying that it can't start SSL.

Is there anyway to recreate them?  This is a development machine with no
backup.

Thanks.

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.