I agree.  People, this ain't your father's Oldsmobile.  IBM really uses
the IFS and various other items.

Benjamin Franklin

kirkg@manageinc.com
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com
01/13/2003 04:45 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

        To:     Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
<midrange-l@midrange.com>
        cc:
        Fax to:
        Subject:        Re: 24x80 size issue

The "supported" upgrade is 5.1 on the 600 and a OPT#21 save and restore...

only thing left behind are spoolfiles...
_____________________
Kirk Goins
Systems Engineer, Manage Inc.
IBM Certified iSeries Solutions Expert
IBM Certified iSeries e-Business Infrastructure
IBM Certified Designing IBM e-business Solutions
Office 503-353-1721 x106 Cell 503-577-9519
kirkg@manageinc.com      www.manageinc.com

rob@dekko.com
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com
01/13/2003 12:27 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion