The problem to that is recreating the databases.  Granted CHGPF is nice
because you don't lose the constraints.  But to create one from scratch
you have to create a MAKE tool to rebuild a file, if you use DDS.  In SQL,
this can all be contained in the script.

Benjamin Franklin

"Tom Jedrzejewicz @ San Pedro" <TJedrzejewicz
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com
01/08/2003 03:50 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion