(response deleted - probably qualified as a hate crime)

Bad enough that EDI is tiered priced in the first place, but by
Interactive feature?! Good grief!

Benjamin Franklin

Jim Damato <jdamato@dollargeneral.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
12/20/2002 04:43 PM
Please respond to midrange-l

        To:     "'midrange-l@midrange.com'" <midrange-l@midrange.com>
        cc:
        Fax to:
        Subject:        RE: LPAR pricing gouge

It's as bad as Interactive Feature was when it first came out.  We had a
EDI
software vendor that was tier pricing by Interactive Feature code.  My
argument that EDI processing and functionality has very little to do with
the number of interactive processes went nowhere.

Anyone being charged extra for using the 250 library feature in the user
library list?

-Jim