Just for future reference, the error message you're getting on this is
treating "OBSTKVAL/OSTKVAL" as a qualified field name, i.e., field
OSTKVAL in record format (file???) OBSTKVAL.  See what happens if you
use a space before and after the '/'.

You have already said that you dropped the OPNQRYF.  But, if you've got
a moment, could you check out my theory and see what happens?

Is OQTYW1 a numeric 9,3 field, like in your original MAPFLD defn?  I
know the technique I used in my original post to guarantee that you
don't divide by zero "works" in Query, but you have to expect a
calculated result that is outside a reasonable range.  Implications to
consider: overflow and precision bombs.

HTH, Dan