Fiona,

That's what it was - i signed off and back on again, and voila! no more
bomb.
I got called into a meeting and didn't have a chance to call off the
search.

I don't know what level client access we're on, but i can't believe that a
pc service pack would fix an os/400 dump, when not using a client access
data access method.  did you mean a PTF to the host portions of CA?

thanks for the help!

rick

------original reply------
That is very odd; we had something similar a couple of releases ago;
couldn't use runqry.
I wish I could remember the exact msgid, but it was an MCH and the
interactive job dumped.

Some of us found that signing off & back on cleared it; eventually a CA
service pack resolved it.
Are you using Client Access ? Check your release level ?

Fiona
fiona.fitzgerald@notes.royalsun.com