From: "Peter Vidal" <Peter_Vidal@pall.com>
To: <midrange-l@midrange.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: Receiving Email through AS400

I am also interested in the opinion's.  I am using the command for the first
time as well and I need to be able to react to this situation.

Regards,
Peter Vidal
Pall Aeropower Corp. / SR Programmer Analyst
www.pall.com / Peter_Vidal@Pall.com
727-539-8448, x2414

                    Manojst@ggn.hcltech
                    .com                       To:
midrange-l@midrange.com
                    Sent by:                   cc:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi        Subject:     Receiving  Email
through AS400
                    drange.com

                    12/10/2002 09:43 AM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Hi every body,
  Could any one tell me how to receive email through AS400.
For example if send a mail using SNDDST and the recipient replied for the
mail, where can I see that mail.
with thanks & regards
Manoj