From the sound of it, Troy, even Client Access macros might be cause for
termination? I feel for you. That stinks.

Just curious - is this the company where you had the RPG job? No, don't
say, there might be monitoring of email, so be wise.

I've been at places that get VERY nervous when someone shows some
initiative. Try to show yourself trustworthy where you are (it's hard when
you don't know where the landmines are). Move slow - if you tried to
implement some of the stuff you see on this list, you could make some
managers really nervous. If you can (and maybe you won't be able to get
this done easily), try to retrench a bit, rebuild the trust. Make no waves,
etc. You know all this, I'm sure. I've had the problem, at times, of
looking guilty, sometimes when I've not kept on task as I should have. So
pull in everything for a while.

I'm really grateful I'm in a position I really like. And my boss says I
scare him sometimes, but it's OK. He scares me, too. <g>  We've had people
working here temporarily who were laid off by IBM, and they're in a tough
place.

I'm convinced things will get better. meanwhile, I have a poster with a
kitten hanging by 1 claw to a rope, and the caption says, "When you get to
the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

Regards

Vern