Yes is the short answer, but change the END to ENDPGM and loose the dspmsg
commands. compile your program, then create a program with the command CMD
as the only line, name it using the name you would like for that command,
perhaps WA and compile that. Then use the create command CRTCMD command:

                             Create Command (CRTCMD)

 Type choices, press Enter.

 Command  . . . . . . . . . . . .   WA            Name

   Library  . . . . . . . . . . .     *CURLIB     Name, *CURLIB

 Program to process command . . .   FIRST PGM     Name, *REXX
<The pgm containing the WRKACTJOB
   Library  . . . . . . . . . . .     *LIBL       Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB
<Where is it
 Source file  . . . . . . . . . .   QCMDSRC       Name
<The name of PGM2
   Library  . . . . . . . . . . .     *LIBL       Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB
<Where is it
 Source member  . . . . . . . . .   *CMD          Name, *CMD

This procedure will create a shorthand command to do WRKACTJOB Which is what
I think you are trying to do! Give the command the correct permissions e.g..
to QSYSOPR and QFAXOPR and all they need to do is enter WA on a command
line.