David

Once you know the job, you can STRSRVJOB on it. Then when you STRDBG and
stop on one of YOUR program statements, you can do this other thing.

Vern

At 07:50 AM 11/15/2002 -0800, you wrote:
<Set the appropriate break point in the program>

Ahh...buts that's the catch...

It is the IBM default QZAD...  Programs that are dumping, not one of ours.

We only found out there was a problem when our apps started getting
SQL0901 (SQL general failure) exceptions.  In the job log, it shows that
system created a log in a QTEMP member...