I don't understand what you mean by a 'serial numbered license'.  If I
have something that will run on system 10-ABCDE then how will it reduce
cost by LPARing that system down into smaller chunks?  Do you mean that it
was licensed on system 10-ABCDE and now that system is running on physical
system 10-ZXYWV as a partition?  And the person that licensed it doesn't
care about tier - just S/N?

Benjamin Franklin

Glenn Ericson <Glenn-Ericson@att.net>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com