Right, Eric. And you can "cd" to a physical file like

    cd '/qsys.lib/vern.lib/qcsrc.file'

Then WRKLNK looks "veeerrrrry interrrresting" (thank you, Arte Johnson)
(copy these lines into a text editor to see the formatting)

                             Work with Object Links

Directory  . . . . :   /QSYS.LIB/VERN.LIB/QCSRC.FILE

Type options, press Enter.
   2=Edit   3=Copy   4=Remove   5=Display   7=Rename   8=Display attributes
   11=Change current directory ...

Opt   Object link            Type     Attribute    Text
__    .                      FILE     PF           C source file
__    ..                     LIB      PROD         Vern's working area
__    PACKTEST.MBR           MBR                   Test #pragma pack option
__    TEST.MBR               MBR

Notice, the first entry, a '.', means the directory you are in, and that
shows the physical file!!!
Next, '..' means the parent directory, adn that's a library
The remainder are the members of the "directory" listed at the top of the page.

Now, this ought to blow the minds of us pre-IFS dweebs, eh?