Yes Jim, you understanding of the question was correct.  :-)  I was already
aware of the WRKMBRPDM method (I learned this from the
beat-head-against-wall-until-something-works method).  However, I was hoping
for something less manual.

Ray Shahan

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans", John Lennon