Australia
Phone: +61 2 9844 0386
Fax: +61 2 9844 0333

A division of Kaz Group Limited - visit our website at www.kaz.com.au

Message: 8
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 08:30:00 -0600
From: "Roger Vicker, CCP" <rvicker@vicker.com>
To: Midrange List <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
Subject: How to fix HTTP *ADMIN when you can't start it?

Hello,

I was trying to enable SSL on the *ADMIN instance and checked the
appropriate box in the configuration settings. Now when I start the
*Admin instance I get the following.

HTP8351    Diagnostic              10    11/05/02   08:17:18
QZSRAPR        QHTTPSVR    *STMT    QZSRVSSL     QHTTPSVR     *STMT
                                     From module . . . . . . . . :
QZSRSNDM
                                     From procedure  . . . . . . :
sendMessageToJobLog
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :
11
                                     To module . . . . . . . . . :
MOD_SSL
                                     To procedure  . . . . . . . :
ssl_initializer
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :
75
                                     Message . . . . :   Secure
Sockets session failed to initialize successfully.
                                     Cause . . . . . :   Secure
Sockets failed to initialize successfully. Recovery
                                        . . . :   Check the error log
to determine the cause of the failure, and
                                       start the server again.
Technical description . . . . . . . . :   Secure
                                       Sockets failed to initialize
correctly.

I haven't been able to find the documentation on what file I need to
restore to the IFS to undo the change. Anyone else have the name?

Thanks.

Roger Vicker, CCP

--
*** Vicker Programming and Service *** Have bits will byte ***
www.vicker.com ***