We've got two of those Bumble Bee's.  One in our dmz for our Domino web
server.  The other is the cluster backup for our Domino servers, (the
primaries run on our 840 along with about everything else).

Kind of funny that we could get a hot backup 400 for our Domino
applications but not for payroll, accounting, and ERP.  Oh well, maybe
next year.

I guess we could subprocessor lpar the backup bumble bee.  But what we
will probably do is not upgrade to LD6 until it can play in the same
sandbox as the latest Quickplace and Sametime.  Thus we'll stay on 5.0.10
for awhile.

Benjamin Franklin

"Doug Hart" <doughart@twcny.rr.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com