From: Kevin Corcoran
Sent: 23 October 2002 12:22
To: 'MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com'
Subject: WRKFLR problem converting QOEEN to 64-bit RISC

I  tried to use the WRKFLR command (apparently I'm the first person to use
it!) on our machine (720, V4R4) and encountered a problem when it tried to
convert QOEEN to 64-bit RISC :

WRKFLR
    Converting *PGM QOEEN in library QOFC to 64-bit RISC.

    Program or module not observable.

    Function check. MCH42B5 unmonitored by QOERT at statement *N,
instruction X'016C'.

    Cause . . . . . :   An escape exception message was sent to a program
which did not monitor for that message. The full name of the program to
which the unmonitored message was sent is QOERT  . At the time the message
was sent the program was stopped at higher level language statement
number(s) *N. If more than one statement number is shown, the program was a
bound program. Optimization does not allow a single statement number to be
determined. If *N is shown as a value, it means the actual value was not
available.
Recovery  . . . :   See the low level messages previously listed to locate
the cause of the function check.  Correct any errors, and then try the
request again.

I tried to force it using CHGPGM PGM(QOFC/QOEEN) FRCCRT(*YES) but got :
CPF0541 Program QOEEN in QOFC not changed.
(either the information necessary to change the program attributes for
program QOEEN in library QOFC is not present, or another error has
occurred.)

Any Ideas?

TIA.

Kev.

Coyle Hamilton Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
The Coyle Hamilton website address is http://www.coylehamilton.com
the system manager at info@coylehamilton.com.

for the presence of computer viruses.