Anyone actually compile an RPG program from the IFS?  I was going to run a
little test to show Mark where the IFS entry would be in the DSPPGM.  I
get the following joblog:
*NONE      Request                      10/16/02  11:11:08.276064 QPTCHECK
                *N       QUICMD      QSYS        045F
                                     Message . . . . :  -CPYTOSTMF
FROMMBR('/qsys.lib/rob.lib/qpgmsrc.file/aa.mbr')
                                       TOSTMF('/rob/aa.rpgle')
CPCA082    Completion              00   10/16/02  11:11:29.410616 QP0LCDTS
    QSYS        *STMT    QUIMNDRV    QSYS        055F
                                     From module . . . . . . . . :
QP0LCDTS
                                     From procedure  . . . . . . :   main

                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   2628

                                     Message . . . . :   Object copied.

                                     Cause . . . . . :   Object
/qsys.lib/rob.lib/qpgmsrc.file/aa.mbr successfully
                                       copied to object /rob/aa.rpgle in
code page 37.
*NONE      Request                      10/16/02  11:12:01.203488  QUICMD
    QSYS        045F     QUICMD      QSYS        045F
                                     Message . . . . :  -CRTBNDRPG
PGM(ROB/AAXYZ) SRCSTMF('/rob/aa.rpgle')
CPE0000    Diagnostic              00   10/16/02  11:12:01.565112  QRN4CPP
     QDEVTOOLS   *STMT    QRN4CPP     QDEVTOOLS   *STM
                                     From module . . . . . . . . :
GRP4SYSP
                                     From procedure  . . . . . . :
errnoToJoblog
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   11

                                     To module . . . . . . . . . :
GRP4SYSP
                                     To procedure  . . . . . . . :
errnoToJoblog
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   11

                                     Message . . . . :   Text not
available for message CPE0000 file QCPFMSG.
                                     Recovery  . . . :   Add the message
description (ADDMSGD) to the message file.
                                        If this is an inquiry message and
you need to reply to it, attempt to enter
                                       a valid reply (if you know what it
is for this message ID). Otherwise, enter
                                       *N for the system default, or
delete the message and the system default will
                                       be sent.
RNS0203    Completion              30   10/16/02  11:12:01.566416  QRN4CPP
     QDEVTOOLS   *STMT    QUIMNDRV    QSYS        055F
                                     From module . . . . . . . . : GRP4CPP

                                     From procedure  . . . . . . : cleanup

                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   18

                                     Message . . . . :   UNABLE TO OPEN
IFS SOURCE FILE /rob/aa.rpgle
CPC2206    Completion              00   10/16/02  11:12:01.622016 QSYCHONR
    QSYS        05E3     QLIINSRT    QSYS        038C

Benjamin Franklin