I think the offending CL looked something like
/* +
  thiscommand                      +
  thatcommand                      +
  theothercommand                  +
*/

Which is basically 5 lines of comments.  And if they had done this or that
with asterisks... Oh heck, it's just easier with colors, (except for our
color blind gent).

Hire the handicapped - they're fun to watch!

"Steve Landess" <steve_landess@hotmail.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
10/10/2002 02:57 PM
Please respond to midrange-l