Rob

It's not fair, IMO, to say SEU is full of bugs without giving a specific
example. Esp. for newbies, who trust the veterans here to give good
counsel. With Joe, I can't remember having a problem, ever, except for some
unpredictable disconnects when in SEU. But I've not had any of them,
either, for ages, so I suspect TCP/IP setup, rather than SEU.

A bug is something that behaves differently than intended. With copy/paste
in a graphical emulator, I get very good use out of SEU. And excellent
macro facilities in the emulator. I hope I can do things as easily in CODE
and WDSC as I do in PDM and SEU. I've not been there long enough to use it
well, so I'll find out.

There are things in the green-screen interface that work so well and are
not found in OpsNav, for sure, and might not be in either CODE's Project
Organizer or RSE. I'm referring to the ability to do the same thing to
multiple objects. There's no equivalent to putting a 2 on multiple spooled
files and changing them all to the same output queue. Windows Explorer
knows how to do this - if you right-click on a multiple selection and take
Properties, common actions are available, those specific to file types are
not. But in OpsNav, you get the prompt for each object. Yuk!

At the same time, we're looking at WDSC. The debugger seems more capable
than STRDBG.

Opionatedlyy,

Vern