Or, to only allow the response to be taken for a specific printer, in this
example PRT09:

                      Change Reply List Entry (CHGRPYLE)

Type choices, press Enter.

Sequence number  . . . . . . . . > 112           1-9999
Message identifier . . . . . . .   CPA3394       Character value, *SAME,
*ANY
Compare data:
  Comparison data  . . . . . . .   'PRT09'
  Message data start position  .   41            1-999, *SAME, *NONE
Message reply  . . . . . . . . .   'G'

...Neil

rburger@tarrantcounty.com (Burger, Robert)