[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Not that helps the current problem, but this is why when you go to V5R2 you
want to use the image catalogue.  I used them when upgrading to V5R2, and I
thought the upgrade was easier and quicker. They did seem to take up a lot of
space, but then think about it you have 10 CDs with 650MB on them, that you
are loading onto your machine.
Pete Massiello
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse wrote:

Jay,

Verify the contents of your disks so that you know what hasn't been
installed.  You should also be able to review your installation history,
which may also give you a good detailed listing.  Somewhere in the
packing lists should be a listing of the contents of each disk.

If you're cool with the SLIC and the whole OS, then your plan sounds
reasonable.  I would do a cume PTF apply between steps three and four
below, then again after the licensed program install.  (Now that you're
getting really good at it ;-))

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse

On Behalf Of Jay Maynard