Here is what is in one of mine it is a 2290:

Opt  Resource        Type-model  Status                Text
     CEC01            9406-170   Operational           Main Card
Enclosure
     PN01             2468-001   Operational           System Control
Panel
     MP01             2290-000   Operational           System Processor
Card
     SP01             675A-001   Operational           Service Processor
Card
     BCC01                       Operational           Bus
Extender
       MS01           3001-000   Operational           32MB Main Storage
Card
       MS02           3001-000   Operational           32MB Main Storage
Card
       MS03           3002-000   Operational           128MB Main Storage
Card
       MS04           3002-000   Operational           128MB Main Storage
Card
       MS06           3004-000   Operational           256MB Main Storage
Card
       MS05           3004-000   Operational           256MB Main Storage
Card

If you are interested in selling any of the memory sticks let me know.

John Ross